Sunday, January 30, 2011

Want me to Create a Buzz about YOUR product?

I am currently accepting items to be reviewed.  I am a 36 year old single mother of a 5 year old daughter.  I am telling you this so you know if I am qualified to review your items.


I have been reviewing items for a major online retailer for a couple of years.  They send me items ranging from books to electronics.  In return, I give my HONEST opinion.  

Each of my reviews includes a BUZZ-worthy section and a Buzz Kill section.  You will always be supplied with a copy of my review before it goes live on the blog.  If you read my review and prefer to opt out of the review process until you make the appropriate changes to your product, that is always an option.


My Facebook Fan Page has nearly 6,000 fans.  My Blog Reviews are networked into my Fan Page.  That's great publicity for your products!


If you are interested in having me review (and keep) your product(s), please email me by clicking here.  Please put "BUZZ" in the subject line.





No comments:

Post a Comment