Wednesday, May 18, 2011

::::Amazin' Amazon Deals:::: All Video Game Lightning Deals - May 18!!


Amazon gives us clues, but doesn't release the title of the game on sale until the sale starts.  I'm giving you the clue, and my best guess is in parentheses!  My guesses COULD BE (and sometimes ARE) WRONG!  

See something that interests you?  Click the link above & buy!

6:00 AM PDT Engineer your adventure in the dead of space (Dead Space 2)
7:00 AM PDT The legend of your rise to power begins now (Fable III)
8:00 AM PDT The divine conflict between harmony and discord for your PSP (Final Fantasy: Dissidia)
10:00 AM PDT One of the greatest games of all time complete for your PSP (Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection)
12:00 PM PDT I believe I can fly (Pilot Wings resort 3DS)
2:00 PM PDT Choose the Guardians or the Defiant (Rift)
4:00 PM PDT Hit the gridiron with this perennial franchise (Madden)
6:00 PM PDT Twist and turn through an action-packed Sonic experience (Sonic Free Riders Kinect)
8:00 PM PDT Experience the pageantry of College Football like never before. (NCAA Football) 

Leave me a comment with your best guesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment