Wednesday, August 31, 2011

.::APPLY WITHIN::. Test Products, Scan Purchases & EARN!


Earn some GREAT rewards!  Nielsen HomeScan Consumer Panel is accepting new members.  It's  not just a wonderful way to earn prizes, it's a great way to test products not yet on the market!  They send you a free scanner, and you use it to scan in your purchases. The easiest way is to take the scanner in your purse & scan items as you put them in your cart!  If you were denied in the past, apply again.  They are opening up new spots all the time!

8 comments:

  1. I love NCP :) Got my scanner about 1 week ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Polly! Now I just have to wait for an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was out yesterday when they called but they didn't leave me a message. Hope they call me back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this.. glad they do it in Canada too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got in awhile ago. Some people said its a pain in the butt & takes way too much time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. last time i signed up, it said they weren't taking in my area. this time, it said i'll get an email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here- said I would get an email :)

    ReplyDelete