Thursday, August 11, 2011

:::FREEBIES::: List of Polly's Favorite Freebies!

I love getting freebies in the mail, don't you? I've made a quick list of some of my favorite FREE SAMPLES for you to snag! I'll be adding to this as I'm able. 

Prilosec OTC: Request a FREE SAMPLE today. Prilosec OTC® provides 24 hours of zero heartburn with one pill a day.

Rachel Ray Just 6: Rachael Ray Nutrish® just 6® contains lamb meal, which is the number one ingredient, followed by five other wholesome ingredients for your dog!

Ziploc: Become a member of Right@Home™ and get great offers, time-saving tips and recipes from SC Johnson.

Splenda: LIKE their Facebook page get free samples!

Disney DVD: FREE Disney Parks DVD.  My daughter just LOVES this. 

Arthritis Guide: Receive an Arthritis Guide booklet FREE!

Magazines: Sign up for free trade/profession magazine subscriptions. 100's to choose from.

Chili's Queso & Chips PLUS Dessert: Sign up and get FREE Queso & Chips plus weekly freebies like dessert or an appetizer!




No comments:

Post a Comment