Wednesday, June 8, 2011

:::Amazin' Amazon Deals::: HOT prices on Cold CEREAL

Save an extra 30% off a selection of cereal sold by Save 15% when you enter code JUNEBIGG at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order - bringing your total savings to 30%.  (You can cancel the Subscribe & Save as soon as your order is placed.)

I've highlighted a few of my favorites, but there are many MORE Cereal Deals!

Lucky Charms Cereal, 11.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) - $6

Cheerios Honey Nut Cereal, 12.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) - $7.09

Cheerios Cereal, 8.9-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) - $7.38

Honey Nut Clusters, 16.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) - $7.80

Cheerios MultiGrain Cereal, 16.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) - $8.23

Cheerios Cereal, 14-Ounce Box (Pack of 4) - $9.86

Trix Cereal, 10.7-Ounce Box (Pack of 6) - $10.61

Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat Cereal, 15.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) - $10.92

Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters, 17.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) - $10.92

Chex Multi Bran Cereal, 14-Ounce Box (Pack of 5) - $11.13

Chex Wheat Cereal, 14-Ounce Box (Pack of 5) - $10.18 

Prefer to shop in the store?  There are some printable Cereal Coupons at

No comments:

Post a Comment