Friday, June 10, 2011

:::SAVE MONEY::: Pharmacy Discount Card

No health insurance? Save up to 75% now. Click Here

If you're like most people in today's economy, you're not covered by any prescription insurance.  The Pharmacy Discount Network can help you save on prescriptions filled at your own local pharmacy.  Just sign up!  You can print your own card/coupons and use it immediately.

During my last trip to the Pharmacy, my total was $68.  One of those was a $4 special from the pharmacy, which was not subject to further discount.  So, from the $64 that was eligible for discounts, the Pharmacy Discount Network took my total down to $36.  As you can see from my before and after totals, you won't save 75% on every prescription, but you WILL save!  I'd rather have that $28 in MY pocket!

Printable RX Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment