Tuesday, January 3, 2012

careerbuilder.com

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

There are many job posting boards on the internet these days. Which one do you use? There are a few of the big ones that everyone has heard of and then there are plenty of other smaller ones that focus more on niche type jobs. When I am looking for a new job I always use www.careerbuilder.com for my job searches. Careerbuilder is one of the biggest in the industry and has millions of jobs listed on their site. You can search under all different categories and in different cities and mileage ranges. It also has a service where they can enhance your resume or brush it up so that yours will stand out from the competition. One of the best things about careerbuilder.com is that I know most employers use the site to post their jobs. If I go on another smaller site I feel like I might be missing out on a job that I might want to see because they don’t have a large share of the job posting market. So the next time you are in search of a job hop on DSL Internet Panguitch and head over to careerbuilder.com to find your next career.

No comments:

Post a Comment