Tuesday, January 31, 2012

.::WINNERS::. Winners from Colossal Cash Explosion

I cannot express how excited I am to reach 30,000 fans on Facebook! You're not here for a speech, so I'll get straight to the good stuff!

If you didn't win this time maybe you'll win the Mom-Cave Giveway coming up with a big screen HDTV!

The winners' can be viewed below or HERE:

$300: Erin M.
$100: Christmas H.
$50: Kimberly W
$25: debra a
$25: Jacqueline E.

Winners will be notified via email (using the email provided during entry) and will have 48 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond to said email in the allotted time, a replacement winner will be chosen.

4 comments:

  1. :) Thank you. I just set-up PayPal account couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have winners been emailed? I'm hoping that Kimberly W is me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I am setting up a PayPal account right now!! So excited. I still can't hardly believe it!!! COngrats on reaching your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up with such a common name! Lol

    ReplyDelete