Friday, February 3, 2012

DOG WALKER

Authored by Rickey Combs

I have been using Clear wireless internet to do some advertising on-line for my at home business. I recently decided to quit my nine to five job because it was driving me absolutely crazy. I hated my immediate supervisor and the tasks that I were doing were terrible. I also wasn’t getting paid enough and had bad insurance. I looked into a COBRA plan before I really decided to quit my job and start my new business. I saw a niche in our community for a dog walker. I have always loved animals-especially dogs. I couldn’t imagine a job being more fun than playing with dogs all day. The business started out a little slow, but since I have been advertising on the internet and doing Groupon deals, business has soared. I have even had to hire six other dog walkers to help me. Of course, I still walk the dogs and don’t just do the office stuff, but I am happier than I have been in years. Who knew that pursuing what you loved could actually make you some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment