Sunday, July 24, 2011

:::HOT SITE::: Opinion Outpost ~ Fun, Easy & Fast Payouts!

Opinion Outpost is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to earn money online!  I definitely give it 2 thumbs up!
Below, I have listed the pros & cons for you to allow you to make your own decision whether you should sign up or not!


Pros: 
  • FREE to join!
  • Easy & Fun
  • You can choose to be paid in cash or you can choose a gift card from major retailers
  • Rated #1 survey site by SEVERAL websites & hundreds of customers
  • You get email notification when you are chosen for a survey
  • Majority of surveys take less than 20 minutes
  • You can request payout at $5
Cons:
  • You must be 18 or older
  • I usually qualify for about 70% of the surveys they send me.  HOWEVER, I usually know I'm "not in" within 1-2 minutes of starting the survey.
SIGN UP TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment