Thursday, April 12, 2012

Babymoon

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

My husband and I are on our babymoon. Isn’t that the cutest term ever? We just had our first child 2 weeks ago. My husband and I are both teachers, and we are both on summer vacation. Then, when the school year starts, I’ll stay home with the baby for 10 more weeks. We are having the sweetest time getting to know our son. He sleeps a lot, which is good. We’ve been watching lots of Direct TV Movies and just taking it easy in our little nest. Our Sunday School class at church made a food tree, and we have different friends bringing us dinner every other night for the next 2 weeks. It is so nice to not have to worry about dinner, and it just feels sweet knowing our friends are thinking of us during this time. It feels nurturing, or something. My mom passed away 4 years ago, and I miss her so much now that I am a mom. It helps that my husband is so available and involved, and they we are being nurtured by our church group.

No comments:

Post a Comment